Welcome to Tantallon House
The beautiful care home, located in the stunning seaside town of North Berwick includes 70 bedrooms covering a whopping 3,919.81m2 a £15 million luxury home.
The five-star luxury complex accommodates residents from both private and public sectors, this purpose-built home features luxurious interiors and a wealth of amenities and services. Light flooded living spaces of the highest quality as are the lounges and social areas where residents can catch up with fellow residents or guests. Carefully designed gardens offer quiet spaces for contemplation where people will feel at ease, relax and enjoy a breath of fresh air.
The expertly designed home meets and exceeds all current Care
Inspectorate requirements and provides the highest standards of safety, comfort and care. The home is supplied with a wide variety of social areas including a private dining room where residents can choose to dine privately with family and friends, a drawing room, vintage tea room, cinema room, hair salon, games room, activity room, family kitchens, a café/bar area and more. Each providing areas for recreation and enjoyment for residents and their loved ones.
It is fresh, elegant and welcoming; a home for life.
The home is also supplied with a wide variety of social areas including
- Small scale living areas with lounge / dining and quiet rooms
- Piano bar reception
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Private dining room
- 24 hour nursing
- Assisted bathrooms
- Nutritious meals catered to all dietary requirements
- Snacks and refreshments available at all times
- Wellbeing and lifestyle programme designed to meet your needs
Tantallon House offers private, spacious bedrooms each with an en-suite wet room. The bedrooms are arranged in small homely clusters each with its own lounge/ dining room, quiet room and assisted bathroom.
- Tea and coffee stations
- TV points in all rooms
- Telephone points available in each room
- Private terraces to all lower floor rooms
- A choice of secure landscaped gardens including an internal courtyard garden
- Balconies on the first and second floors
- Parking on site