Welcome to Kincairney House
Kincairney House Care Home is a purpose-built 80 bed luxury care home situated close to the city centre on Glover Street, Perth.
Kincairney House is an attractive building that blends traditional brickwork with contemporary features and design. Internally, the attention to detail is impressive. The high specification and décor of The Home have been carefully consideredby an interior designer, creating stylish yet comfortable and practical spaces with infection control built into the environment.
Arranged over three floors, Kincairney House offers private, spacious bedrooms each with an ensuite wet room.
The bedrooms are arranged in small homely clusters each with its own lounge/dining room, quiet lounge and assisted bathroom.
The resident bedrooms are spacious and well appointed, while the bedroom suites on the ground floor boast private terraces for the enjoyment of their inhabitants.
All residents enjoy access to the secure garden areas and upper floor balconies. The home is well appointed with a multitude of social areas delivering a choice of areas in which residents and their loved ones can choose to spend their time. At Kincairney House we encourage residents to live a full and active life and welcome families and friends to spend quality time together.
The home is also supplied with a wide variety of social areas including
- Small scale living areas with lounge / dining and quiet rooms
- Piano bar reception
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Private dining room
- 24 hour nursing
- Assisted bathrooms
- Nutritious meals catered to all dietary requirements
- Snacks and refreshments available at all times
- Wellbeing and lifestyle programme designed to meet your needs
Kincairney House offers private, spacious bedrooms each with an en-suite wet room. The bedrooms are arranged in small homely clusters each with its own lounge/ dining room, quiet room and assisted bathroom.
- Tea and coffee stations
- TV points in all rooms
- Telephone points available in each room
- Private terraces to all lower floor rooms
- A choice of secure landscaped gardens including an internal courtyard garden
- Balconies on the first and second floors
- Parking on site